What a fantastic day!! I got up early when I realized that I didn't put together my Easter breakfast. So I got up and surprised my parents and wonderful husband with peaches and cream french toast. They were yummy! I surprised Kyle with his breakfast in bed, and parents were up before it was even in the oven so they knew about it already, or they would have gotten breakfast in bed too. I spent the remainder of my morning preparing for my Sunday school class, and getting ready in a big hurry for church.
I cut that piece out for Kyle's breakfast in bed, and then realized I didn't take the picture..
The Easter Bunny also brought our little Luke a present that morning, what a good guy.
I love teaching Sunday School, I teach the 12-13 year olds. It is such a blessing and at times a curse when they don't ever stop talking! But I love it. I prepared an awesome Easter lesson, and I even made them rice krispy treats. I made them this handout, that I am pretty proud of:
It's kind of girly so I told the boys not to throw it away, but to give it to their moms.
Church was amazing, we have THE BEST ward choir, and they made sacrament meeting even more spiritual. It was a fantastic day at church. My lesson went well, and my mom taught an amazing relief society lesson. She is a pretty special woman.
Then me, Kyle and my mom got to help out the Easter Bunny by hiding some eggs for my nieces and nephews to find. It was quite the production. Each of them had their own spots in the yard so they could have the same amount of eggs. It was fun to watch their excitement as they ran outside to find their eggs.
Kyle hid Kylan and Bradon's eggs
Mya
Jocelyn
Logan
Braden
Kylan
Emmit
Leah
So I hid Emmits eggs on the 4 wheeler, which he calls the mmppphhhhhh. All he wanted to do was sit on the dang thing. Tim finally got him to pay attention to the eggs.
Ky and Braden. Braden helped Ky Ky finished finding his eggs.
After the hunt we all had a wonderful dinner, and desert. Mmm mmm mm I love Holidays, the food is always sooo fantastic! It was an amazing day!
Braden brought over battleship, and Kylan could not stop playing it all night. He played by himself one time and killed his dad because he would move his ships anytime Tim got a hit. It was pretty funny when Tim realized he had one hit in one random place and then another one somewhere else, and then nothing else around those hits.
Looking over their spoils
The girls all got flowers
Logey bear
We pulled Jocelyn, Leah, and Mya around for like a half and hour in this thing.
Emmit
We all got a game of Bocce Ball in
Braden did not want to smile for me
Look how much food I ate!!
So here I am at 31 weeks. He's really staring to get big, and he's only going to get bigger. It's kind of a scary realization sometimes. I have recently felt him hiccup, and he has them almost 3-4 times a day. I love it! I love feeling him move around, I think it's starting to get a little cramped for him. I can see his little booty, leg, arm whatever body parts sticking out of my stomach. And I absolutely love feeling him move. Things are going really well, and we are just anxious for him to get here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment