LUKE's FIRST BIRTHDAY!
P
1
year old
d luke loves peas, pancakes, applesauce, and blueberries are
his FAVORITE!!
d He loves to SWIM, and take baths!
d Luke has one tooth and it was a it was a nightmare breaking
through!! More any day now
d He is saying mamama and dadada on purpose.. well he more
like yells them to get our attention, but it’s really cute!
d Luke walks on the back of his Lightening McQueen car. Not really close to walking on his own
yet.. I’m ok with that.
d He weighs 25 lbs and is 30.5 inches long. In the 70th
percentile. His head is still in
the 13th.
d Favorite toys at the moment are my chap stick, plastic Easter
eggs, bouncy balls, and hot wheels cars.
and this table can have nothing on it. whenever something is he knocks it down right away.
We have a healthy, happy,
growing boy!!
(Speaking
of healthy little boys, Kyle can now feel Soren kicking. I’ve felt him since I was about 16 weeks, and I am now 22 weeks.)
daddy out BBQing
2 of my siblings
Grandma Sara
Grandma Teri took Luke swimming and he was loving it!!!
The cutest little guests. Logan, Rowan, and Eli
Kyle, Bill, And Christopher
The Stewarts came all the way down from Auburn. We love them!!! And Melisa, we love her too!
Some of the spoils
Loving the water!
Daddy and the boy
Us in the Hot tub. It's nice because it's so big it never really gets hot
Karly, Tonya, and I love these girls!!
Luke's birthday cake
He kinda loved it!!
Such a cute little baby!!!
After the mess!
He kinda got in to opening his presents.. mostly Logan, Rowan, and Eli helped.
It was hard taking the toys away to open the next one!
He loves getting pushed around in his cars!
Playing with Rowan!


No comments:
Post a Comment