Christmas eve at the Sorensen household never disappoints! My mom, Tonya and I were cooking a good part of the day, and it is so worth it! My parents for the last couple of years have started a new tradition of prime rib, and crab legs for Christmas eve dinner... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I love this dinner!! We also do a nativity, like we did when I was little, and then we watch A Christmas Carol. This movie scared the crap out of me when I was little, but I LOVE watching it now. My dad's persistence paid off!
I love this dinner!! We also do a nativity, like we did when I was little, and then we watch A Christmas Carol. This movie scared the crap out of me when I was little, but I LOVE watching it now. My dad's persistence paid off!
Sleepy baby
Mmmmmmmm
Me and the hubs
Our nieces and nephews tracking Santa
Poor uncle Bill got sick Christmas Eve.. so was Kassi :(
No pics of the Nativity
Christmas morning we were up early because our child was up early! So Kyle put up a blanket, like when he was little, and Luke, Soren and I walked through it so Luke could see the magic of Christmas morning!! Santa had put out all of our stockings and brought the usual huge candy pile on the counter! And my favorite.... POPTARTS!
Not even Christmas morning... Lots of people were here for Christmas!
brushing our teeth Christmas morning
Walking through the blanket for the first time with our boys
Luke's chair from Santa
Stockings and some of the candy.. I love that you can see my moms tile with Christ right at the top :)
Luke wasn't so into opening his presents..
The craziness that is Christmas morning at the Sorensen's
Soren, his double chin, and his stocking stuffer
Kyle and I have matching jammies.. and that is our TV in the background! Kyle surprised me with it!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
I do love Christmas, I love that I get to surprise my children, and to see the looks of wonder that will be on their faces. I love that I get to spoil Kyle and get him something he'd never expect me to get! I do enjoy receiving presents also.. BUT more than all of that I love my savior. I do get caught up in the craziness of Christmas, but my testimony of the savior and his gift is ever present in my life. That is something I look forward to teaching my kids about.. not just at Christmas but every day of their lives. I do know that Christ lives, and I love celebrating his birth in such an awesome way.













No comments:
Post a Comment